Do I Have a Problem?
In order to reach sobriety, the first step is to admit that you struggle with addiction. This is much easier said than done. Call our treatment center at (954) 871-0359 and let us help you take the next steps in the healing process. Here are some questions you can ask yourself as you seriously think about making the decision to ask for help:
As you think about these questions, answer them honestly. We understand completely that asking for help can be very difficult and takes a great deal of courage. Our goal is to help you on your journey to health and be there right along with you to take the steps to regain control of your life.
- Do you drink alcohol or use drugs every day?
- Do you miss work because of your alcohol or drug use? Think about whether you have ducked out of work to go buy alcohol or pick up drugs, have lost track of time because of your drinking or drug habits or have simply become too distracted to remember your work responsibilities.
- Are most of the people you spend time with your drinking buddies or are they part of the drug scene? In other words, is most of the time you spend with them spent using drugs or drinking?
- Have you ever taken prescription drugs with the goal of getting high?
- Have you tried to stop drinking or taking drugs in the past and found it too hard or changed your mind because it was too hard to stop?
- Do you have black outs or missing pieces of time when you drink or use drugs?
- Do you do things that you feel you need to apologize for while you are drinking or using drugs?
- Do you get high or drunk by yourself?
- Do your family or friends tell you that they are worried or concerned about how much you are using drugs or drinking?
- Do you find that you are no longer doing things you enjoy or love because you are drunk or high?
- Is the first thing you think about when you wake up the next drink you can find or immediately want to use drugs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you probably have an addiction problem. If you answer yes to most of these questions, then you probably need help to successfully change your life and conquer the addiction. It is real and it has control of your life. Call our office in Coral Spring, Florida at (954) 871-0359 and get the help you need today. We are available around the clock, every day of the year and will provide you with all the help and support you need to get your life back.